Need A Microblading Alternative For Fuller Natural Looking Eyebrows?
You should give our next-generation Microblading Eyebrow Pen a try. Our 4 Points Microblading Eyebrow Pen is currently available in the 8 shades of Light Brown, Dark Brown, Red Brown, Gray Brown, and Black.
How Do You Obtain Microblading With An Eyebrow Pen?
Now you can Achieve the full, fluffy, defined brows of your dreams with a 4 Point Microblading Eyebrow Pen, a liquid brow-liner pen with a slanted, 4 point tip design.
You may already know this, however, over the past 2 to 4 years, microblading has actually become the semipermanent option for boosting overplucked, thin, and/or nonexistent eyebrows. To obtain microblading, a cosmetic tattooist artist uses a knife-like tool to make small hair-like cuts into the skin, and fills each cut with color pigment.
However, with this procedure the ink doesn’t penetrate the skin as deeply as tattoo body art, microblading fades over time. Depending upon your skin kind, it might only last one year. Therefore, you will need a touchup at some point, plus you usually need one a month or two after your first session.
Since obtaining that touchup right now isn’t precisely an option. With many salons throughout the Country closed due to the COVID-19 breakout, people have actually been trying some services on themselves, like facials and hairstyles. Even though you can purchase the equipment (shown below), at-home microblading is not really an option.
Luckily, a new generation of Eyebrow Pen finally offers a solution, with very much the same result. And the best of it is, that no excruciating cuts are needed. Even though their hair-like strokes for the impression of fuller, defined arches last only about two days, but these eyebrow pens work like a charm. And they definitely are great for a quick touchup for your next meeting. And if you are reading this because you’re curious about the microblading treatment, you could simply just start using our 4 Points Microblading Eyebrow Pen. We even help you along with a 20% discount and Free Shipping & Handling
A 4 Point Microblading Eyebrow Pen Will Get You Charming Full Eyebrow Curves
The 4 Points Microblading Eyebrow Pen is a must-have for your makeup, which was developed to bring you flawless and natural-looking eyebrows.
Our specially designed four tip pen creates strokes that naturally come together to form a good looking eyebrow that perfectly frames your face for any makeup look.
Your eyebrows will look fuller, more polished and defined with just a few minutes.
It’s so easy to apply, making it perfect for beginners and professionals alike. The eyebrow pen evenly glides providing beautiful color that lasts all day long and during all kind of activities you are through.
❤ No smudging
❤ Natural Looking
❤ No fading
❤ Easy to apply
❤ Long Lasting
HOW TO USE:
- Apply to start at the arch of the brow going towards the tail.
- Continue to apply from the front of the brow towards the arch using short upward strokes, filling in sparse areas.
- Do you want a Waterproof Long Lasting, Natural Looking 3D microblading eyebrow tattoo pen?
- When using an eyebrow, you should dry your face or do not use any cream to protect skin to taste and when making up the powdery bottom to use.
- If there is oil on the surface, It will prevent the air outlet and cause the water to be not smooth.
- Therefore, It will be more lasting if it is directly painted on the skin of the eyebrows.
- Color: Light Brown / Dark Brown / Red Brown / Gray Brown / Black.
- Ingredients: Water / Propylene Glycol.
- Type: Four pointed.
- 1 x 4 Points Microblading Eyebrow Pen.
- There is an error of 1-3cm in the working measurement, please refer to the real object.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures.
- This eyebrow pencil can be removed with makeup remover oil, without worrying about the wrong painting.
- If you have blond hair, you can choose Light Brown or Dark Brown
Our 4 Points Microblading Eyebrow Pen uses the 4 points to create the microblading effect — successfully. Milk Makeup and also Maybelline New York City introduced pens with a toothed applicator for swiftly etching on lines that look similar to normally grown eyebrow hairs. MAC as well as Urban Decay additionally make ones with really felt or brush pointers like your go-to liquid lining, so you’ll be made use of steering it. Regardless of what applicator you choose, you should be able to locate an appropriate option for your brow grooming regularly on our checklist of ideal brow pens for developing a microblading effect, below.